Camping in the UK
Hand Picked & Reviewed
Offering camping and touring pitches as well as caravans, chalets and lodges at their parks across the south of England. With country and coastal locations which make a great base camp for exploring coastal parks and areas of outstanding natural beauty and all the facilities you could need on site for a rainy day.
With 23 dedicated touring and campsites at beautiful coastal locations with nature on your doorstep. Get your boots on and explore the coastline at any of the campsites in England, Scotland or Wales then kick back and relax in the evenings with access to all the facilities.
Latest Camping News
- 30 UK cottages and campsites to book now for 2021 3rd October 2020With no one sure if trips abroad will be possible next year, UK places to stay in popular locations are already selling fast Continue reading...
- Miles and isles: our big Scottish bike ride | Kevin Rushby 26th September 2020A father-and-son cycling tour of Highlands and islands found the scenery, ferocious weather – and midges – all on top formIt was a trip that required specific preparation. First, I checked the midge forecast. Some west coast areas on the Scottish mainland were showing maximum, but the Outer Hebrides looked less hostile. I ordered two […]
- Uncertain half-term for UK holidays but bookings surge for 2021 23rd September 2020Holidaymakers looking to stay in the UK next summer have been urged to book quickly as demand for cottages, campsites and glamping soarsExactly six months after the UK went into lockdown, causing mass holiday cancellations, accommodation owners are grappling with another round of lost bookings. The sudden introduction of the rule of six in England […]
- Terra Nova Introduces New 4 Season Lightweight Tent 9th September 2020With the weather breaking, hardened outdoor enthusiasts can continue backpacking confidently though out the autumn and winter, with Laser Compact All Season models introduced by Terra Nova earlier this year. Continue Reading The post Terra Nova Introduces New 4 Season Lightweight Tent appeared first on Camping In Britain.
- Ariston’s Velis Evo cited as ‘the ideal water heater for glamping’ 9th September 2020Ariston’s super slim Velis Evo electric storage water heaters have been designed with the leisure and holiday accommodation sectors in mind. Providing a perfect combination of comfort and design, the Continue Reading The post Ariston’s Velis Evo cited as ‘the ideal water heater for glamping’ appeared first on Camping In Britain.
- Primus Launches a new Adventure Essential 19th August 2020A good camping stove is an essential for any outdoor adventure. Whether you’re a camping novice or an experienced outdoor cook, the new Essential Trail Stove from Swedish stove supremos, Continue Reading The post Primus Launches a new Adventure Essential appeared first on Camping In Britain.