Camping in the UK
Hand Picked & Reviewed
Offering camping and touring pitches as well as caravans, chalets and lodges at their parks across the south of England. With country and coastal locations which make a great base camp for exploring coastal parks and areas of outstanding natural beauty and all the facilities you could need on site for a rainy day.
With 23 dedicated touring and campsites at beautiful coastal locations with nature on your doorstep. Get your boots on and explore the coastline at any of the campsites in England, Scotland or Wales then kick back and relax in the evenings with access to all the facilities.
Latest Camping News
- 10 of the best places to stay on UK nature reserves 15th March 2020Bed down in the bucolic splendour of Britain’s wildest corners with our pick of the 10 best conservation sites offering overnight accommodationThis historic country estate has been in the same family since the 1800s. Today’s inhabitants moved in with their young family five years ago and have slowly introduced a form of traditional, sustainable grazing […]
- Coronavirus boosts UK holiday bookings as demand for flights slows 4th March 2020Airlines report slowest traffic growth in a decade, as UK cottages, campsites and glamping companies see surge in early bookings The rise of the staycation is a perennial story. In the past five years, heatwaves, Brexit, the weak pound, overseas terrorist attacks and, more recently, the climate crisis have all boosted UK holiday bookings. This […]
- Treehouses and tyres: an eco-cabin break in mid Wales’ mountain biking country 4th March 2020The wind- and solar-powered cabins of Beudy Banc provide a great base for exploring this beautiful area on foot or by bikeThe last time I rode a mountain bike I was a fearless 11-year-old, undaunted by gravel, steep slopes and the prospect of a broken collarbone as I tried to master a wheelie. The last […]
- 3 Ways to Convince Your Camping-Phobic Friends to Join You 28th February 2020We all have that one friend who states that they will never go camping in their lives. No matter how many times we show them the luxurious conditions inside the Continue Reading The post 3 Ways to Convince Your Camping-Phobic Friends to Join You appeared first on Camping In Britain.
- Welsh Glamping Company Nominated for National ‘Eco-Friendly’ Award 20th February 2020Quality Unearthed, the Pembrokeshire-based unusual accommodation and ‘glamping’ company has been nominated for a national award in London in March in the ‘Eco’ category. The inaugural Shortyz – created by Continue Reading The post Welsh Glamping Company Nominated for National ‘Eco-Friendly’ Award appeared first on Camping In Britain.
- Sunêlia Launches 3 New Glamping/Camping sites in France and Spain 19th February 2020The number one glamping and camping holiday parks company in France, Sunêlia Vacances (www.sunelia.com/en), has added 3 new locations to its high-end portfolio for the 2020 season: Cap Ferret near Arcachon Continue Reading The post Sunêlia Launches 3 New Glamping/Camping sites in France and Spain appeared first on Camping In Britain.