Camping in the UK
Hand Picked & Reviewed
Offering camping and touring pitches as well as caravans, chalets and lodges at their parks across the south of England. With country and coastal locations which make a great base camp for exploring coastal parks and areas of outstanding natural beauty and all the facilities you could need on site for a rainy day.
With 23 dedicated touring and campsites at beautiful coastal locations with nature on your doorstep. Get your boots on and explore the coastline at any of the campsites in England, Scotland or Wales then kick back and relax in the evenings with access to all the facilities.
Latest Camping News
- 10 coastal campsites in the UK – that aren't already booked 25th June 2020A summer under canvas has never sounded so appealing but campsites are booking up fast. Here is a selection of small coastal pitches to tryOn the shore of the Dyfi estuary, Smugglers Cove’s three secluded pitches are some of the most fortunately situated in the country. Across the sands and water sits the RSPB’s Ynys-hir […]
- Are you planning a holiday in England this summer? 24th June 2020If you’ve booked a holiday at home this summer, we’d like to hear from youCooped-up Brits desperate for a break rushed to book holiday accommodation after Boris Johnson gave the green light for hotels, holiday apartments, caravan parks and campsites in England to reopen on 4 July.One camping company which has several hundred sites in […]
- Holiday bookings for England surge in wake of Boris Johnson's green light 24th June 2020The prime minister’s announcement leads to ‘a frenzy of booking’ for cottages and campsites as people are urged to book quickly to find accommodationHoliday cottages in England enjoyed their busiest day ever for bookings after the prime minister gave the go-ahead for a reopening on 4 July – spurring hopes of a staycation boom for […]
- GoSun solar ovens – the BBQ without the BBQ 26th June 2020As lockdown eases and larger groups can now meet outdoors, campsites are recording “disproportionately high” levels of bookings* as families and folk head for the great outdoors. Before heading out Continue Reading The post GoSun solar ovens – the BBQ without the BBQ appeared first on Camping In Britain.
- Essential gear for when campsites reopen? Check out the Lifesaver Cube 20th June 2020Camping looks set to skyrocket this summer once facilities start to reopen from 4th July, with restrictions and a possible travel quarantine make camping nearer to home more appealing than Continue Reading The post Essential gear for when campsites reopen? Check out the Lifesaver Cube appeared first on Camping In Britain.
- National Trust report dramatic rise in barbecues and litter as wildfire risk continues 18th June 2020The National Trust is urging people not to bring a barbecue or light a campfire when they visit the coast and countryside, following a spate of wildfires during lockdown. Despite Continue Reading The post National Trust report dramatic rise in barbecues and litter as wildfire risk continues appeared first on Camping In Britain.