The Coast of East England
Essex, Suffolk, Norfolk, Lincolnshire
Discover the East Coast of England on holiday or on your doorstep
Hand Picked & Reviewed
Please get in touch to apply
From pitches for tents and caravans to chalets and lodges at a number of spots on the east coast including in Kent, Essex, Norfolk, Lincolnshire, Yorkshire and Northumberland. The perfect base for exploring the coast by day and relaxing in the evening with all facilities on site.
East of England Coast News
- Essex school raises money for beach cleaning equipment at The Naze Centre 30th January 2019Passionate about protecting the Essex coast, The Colne Community School and College raised money for beach cleans at Walton-on-the-Naze.
- Teaming up to clean Tollesbury Wick 31st October 2018Essex Wildlife Trust and Essex County Council join forces to tackle litter found along the Tollesbury Wick coastline.
- Threatened sand dunes given new lease of LIFE 7th August 2018Sand dunes across England are set for a golden future following £4.3 million worth of funding to help restore and protect these at risk habitats.
- Battle to protect wildlife at sea receives boost today 8th June 2018Lincolnshire Wildlife Trust welcomes possibility of 41 new Marine Conservation Zones for England's seas.
- Mass marine death along North Sea coast 8th March 2018Following reports in the news about the stranding of thousands of marine animals on the Yorkshire coast, Lincolnshire Wildlife Trust is sad to confirm that there has also been large scale strandings at Gibraltar Point and Saltfleetby-Theddlethorpe Dunes National Nature Reserves
- Threatened sand dunes set for a golden future thanks to National Lottery funding 9th November 2017A third of England and Wales’s threatened sand dunes have a brighter future thanks to a pioneering National Lottery funded conservation and restoration project, unveiled today.
- Four sperm whales stranded on Lincolnshire beaches 25th January 2016Four sperm whales have been found dead on Lincolnshire beaches on Saturday, Sunday and Monday (23-25 January 2016)