South & South East England Coast
Hampshire, West & East Sussex, Kent
Discover the coast of South & South East England on your doorstep or on holiday
Hand Picked & Reviewed
Camping and Touring pitches, Chalets and Lodges at Church Farm and Combe Haven in Sussex or Allhallows in Kent. Explore the coast by day and kick back and relax in the evenings with all amenities on site.
South & South East Coast News
- Getting in the (Marine Conservation) Zone 13th June 2019Our Marine Officer Alice Morley talks about the newly designated Marine Conservation Zones and what comes next for us here at Kent Wildlife Trust.
- My Plastic Bottle-free 2018 23rd January 2019At the start of 2018 Guardians of the Deep project officer Zoë Stevenson set herself a challenge; try and use no plastic bottles for the entire year. This is how she got on.
- A Very Eco Christmas 19th December 2018The holidays are almost upon us and while Christmas and other winter celebrations can bring joy and laughter, they can also be incredibly wasteful. Did you know that each year in the UK Brits bin around 108 million rolls of wrapping paper?
- Guardians of the Deep Assemble! 13th February 2017Kent Wildlife Trust was thrilled to hear that its Guardians of the Deep project passed the second stage of the HLF application process with flying colours. Our Marine Officer Fiona White reflects on the 2-year journey to get here.
- Guardians of the Deep 30th September 2015Kent Wildlife Trust is delighted that the Heritage Lottery Fund (HLF) is supporting a £450,000 project to involve people in looking after Kent’s marine environment. By Fiona White, Marine Officer.
- Introducing Great Solent Seafood 17th February 2020Food sustainability is a growing concern, so we're delighted to be launching our new Great Solent Seafood scheme in partnership with Hampshire Fare.Sophie.Evingar
- Rescue Remedy - Natural England launch new project to look after our seagrass 29th January 2020Natural England have announced a new £2.5 m project to help restore fragile marine habitats.trustadmin
- Teaming up with Trudi 17th January 2020With more marine plastics washing up on our shores each day, we're pleased to announce a new collaboration with environmental artist Trudi Lloyd Williams.Sophie.Evingar
- New Seabin for Ocean Village Marina 5th December 2019The fight against plastic pollution in our local waters is getting an important boost, with the installation of a new Seabin in Ocean Village Marina, Southampton.Sophie.Evingar
- Weave-A-Fish: get crafty for our waters 20th November 2019Are you a nifty knitter or first-class at crochet? We're raising awareness about our amazing marine life and need your craft skills!Sophie.Evingar