The North Coast of Scotland
Highland, Skye, Outer Hebrides, Orkney, Shetland
Discover the North Coast of Scotland on your doorstep or on holiday
Hand Picked & Reviewed
Please get in touch to apply
The National Trust for Scotland
A vital conservation charity protecting Scotland's coast, wilderness, wildlife and countryside for the good of all. Funded largely by donations, membership is very affordable, comes with a raft of benefits and supports their work.
From Scottish Natural Heritage
- From sofa to seabed: virtual training to explore marine life 25th June 2020Communities can now survey Scotland’s seabed and coastlines from the comfort of home with the launch of innovative virtual training.
- Macduff sheep working to keep Giant hogweed at bay 23rd June 2020A flock of woolly warriors introduced by the Scottish Invasive Species Initiative into woodland alongside the River Deveron have made a great start in their mission to munch away invasive Giant hogweed plants.
- SNH welcomes Scotland’s Covid Economic Recovery report 22nd June 2020Scottish Natural Heritage (SNH) welcomed the prominence of nature in the action plan submitted today to the Scottish Government by Benny Higgins on behalf of the Advisory Group on Economic Recovery.
- Damage to protected sites on Orkney caused by off-road motorbikes 18th June 2020Some of Orkney’s protected habitats have been damaged as a result of illegal access by off road motorbikes, report Scottish Natural Heritage (SNH) and Police Scotland.
- Could you help stop mink in their tracks? 17th June 2020A major project working across the Highlands, the Scottish Invasive Species Initiative, is looking for people to get involved in work to help remove American mink from the countryside.