Hand Picked & Reviewed
Family friendly coastal parks with everything from camping pitches to chalets and lodges. With all amenities on site the whole day is free to explore the Welsh coastline and beaches.
- A tribute to Peter Hope Jones 13th August 2020We were sad to hear in mid-July, of the death of one of our Vice Presidents, Peter Hope Jones, aged 85 after a long period of ill health. It marks the loss of someone who quietly made an outstanding contribution to Welsh ornithology and nature conservation, and who was highly respected by many.
- North Wales Wildlife Trust’s response to Coronavirus 31st July 2020The health and wellbeing of the public, volunteers and staff are of utmost importance to the North Wales Wildlife Trust.
- Marchwiel Marsh is restored! 15th May 2020Earlier in 2020 the Wrexham Industrial Estate Living Landscape project transformed a marsh that had dried up at Marchwiel, on the outskirts of the estate.
- Applications for youth traineeships now open! 11th February 2020North Wales Wildlife Trust are offering a free conservation training course for young people in Anglesey, Gwynedd and Conwy this summer.
- Plast Off! - Finishing 2019 as we started it, with a big community beach clean! 13th January 2020We said fairwell to 2019 with another ‘Plast Off!’ beach clean event on the west coast of Anglesey. This time around, members of our NE Wales Youth Forum were in the driving seat; organising the logistics, running activities and handing out equipment. Here is 14 year old Jacob’s report on the day’s events.