Hand Picked & Reviewed
Family friendly coastal parks with everything from camping pitches to chalets and lodges. With all amenities on site the whole day is free to explore the Welsh coastline and beaches.
- Marchwiel Marsh is restored! 15th May 2020Earlier in 2020 the Wrexham Industrial Estate Living Landscape project transformed a marsh that had dried up at Marchwiel, on the outskirts of the estate.
- North Wales Wildlife Trust’s response to Coronavirus 19th March 2020The health and wellbeing of the public, volunteers and staff are of utmost importance to the North Wales Wildlife Trust, and we have therefore been keeping a close eye on government advice in response to the coronavirus outbreak.
- Applications for youth traineeships now open! 11th February 2020North Wales Wildlife Trust are offering a free conservation training course for young people in Anglesey, Gwynedd and Conwy this summer.
- Plast Off! - Finishing 2019 as we started it, with a big community beach clean! 13th January 2020We said fairwell to 2019 with another ‘Plast Off!’ beach clean event on the west coast of Anglesey. This time around, members of our NE Wales Youth Forum were in the driving seat; organising the logistics, running activities and handing out equipment. Here is 14 year old Jacob’s report on the day’s events.
- Bethany - Making waves down in Cardiff 11th December 2019A young volunteer from Amlwch has been recognised for her dedication to the Our Wild Coast project at the Welsh Charity Awards.