The Countryside of Derbyshire
Discover the countryside of Derbyshire on your doorstep or on holiday
Please get in touch to apply
Numerous gorgeous cottages and lodges. Many on the edge of the Peak District National Park, my favourite is set in two acres with a mill stream and waterfalls running through.
- Act to put nature and climate at the heart of economic recovery. 18th June 2020Act to put nature and climate at the heart of economic recovery.
- Dare to be wild! New review says get long-lasting feel-good factor from 30 Days Wild 21st May 2020Derbyshire Wildlife Trust is challenging people to sign up and join in with 30 Days Wild - June’s national nature challenge to do something wild every day for a whole month is back for its sixth year!
- White Peak Distillery in Wild Spirit! 20th May 2020Ambergate based distillery White Peak Gin has donated £1575 to Derbyshire Wildlife Trust thanks to sales of a gin flavoured with local plants.
- ‘Voices From The Peak’ is at Buxton Fringe Festival 25th June 2020The innovative audio artwork Voices From The Peak is being broadcast as part of the Buxton Fringe (July 1 to 19).
- National Park Authority confirms barbecues are not permitted anywhere in the open countryside of the Peak District National Park 5th June 2020Following a spate of damaging recent fires, the Peak District National Park has come together with its partners to announce that barbecues and open fires are not permitted anywhere in open countryside throughout the Peak District.
- Peak District National Park seasonal bus service cancelled due to coronavirus restrictions 1st May 2020A seasonal bus service in the Hope Valley has been cancelled for 2020 due to the Covid-19 crisis.