The Countryside of Derbyshire
Discover the countryside of Derbyshire on your doorstep or on holiday
Please get in touch to apply
Numerous gorgeous cottages and lodges. Many on the edge of the Peak District National Park, my favourite is set in two acres with a mill stream and waterfalls running through.
- New report calls for ambitious pesticide reduction target 8th July 2020Nation of insect champions needed to reverse insect decline
- The Wildlife Trusts call for nature to be at the heart of economic recovery – not simply an ‘add on’ 1st July 2020The Wildlife Trusts are deeply disappointed by the Government announcement to spend billions on roads at a time when serious investment in nature could address the twin emergencies of our age - climate change and nature loss - as well as provide jobs and improve people's lives.
- Act to put nature and climate at the heart of economic recovery. 18th June 2020Act to put nature and climate at the heart of economic recovery.
- Extreme litter picking in the Peak District National Park 15th July 2020Litter hotspots in some of the Peak District’s most challenging terrain are being targeted in a new initiative by national park rangers.
- A word from our chief executive, Sarah Fowler 10th July 2020Our chief executive Sarah Fowler shares her thanks to those who have been taking care of the Peak District and reflects on the role our national parks will play as many of our facilities re-open.
- ‘Voices From The Peak’ is at Buxton Fringe Festival 25th June 2020The innovative audio artwork Voices From The Peak is being broadcast as part of the Buxton Fringe (July 1 to 19).