Discover the countryside of Nottinghamshire on holiday or on your doorstep
- Sad loss of the Trust stalwart 25th June 2020We are sad to report the death of our Executive Vice President Ainslie Carruthers.
- Severn Trent sets standards for Nature Recovery Network 23rd June 2020Trailblazing work funded by Midlands water company, Severn Trent has been welcomed by Natural England, for providing a major contribution to the Nature Recovery Network as the organisation’s chair, Tony Juniper calls for other companies to follow suit.
- Wildlife Trust’s efforts to limit the spread of bovine Tuberculosis (bTB) in Vale of Belvoir seriously undermined by muddled policy 23rd June 2020Nottinghamshire Wildlife Trust, has today outlined its frustration that muddled government policy is seriously undermining its efforts to work with farmers to limit the impact of bTB.
- Latest information regarding Covid-19 restrictions 22nd May 2020Our car parks have reopened as of today (Friday, May 22) following the latest Government guidelines.
- Cancellation of Robin Hood Festival 2020 22nd April 2020It’s with heavy hearts that we’ve taken the decision to cancel the Robin Hood Festival in 2020 due to the...
- Coronavirus Update 18th March 2020Following the latest government advice we have made the difficult decision to close all of our visitor facilities until further...
- SOUTH NOTTS LOCAL GROUP (NOTTS WILDLIFE TRUST) 28th May 2020AGM 2019/20 run via Survey Monkey between 1st May and 17th May 2020 As the conventional face to face AGM was not practical under current social distancing conditions, the South Notts Local Group opted to experiment running the AGM via … Continue reading →
- Rushcliffe Biodiversity Grants 17th May 2020This is open for bids again this year – first come first served. The grant from Rushcliffe Borough Council is straight forward, as is approval via RNCSIG and designed to provide small funding amounts to practical wildlife & conservation projects … Continue reading →
- 30 Days Wild with Social Distancing 17th May 202030 Days Wild has arrived for 2020! Can you do one wild thing a day throughout the whole of June? We believe you can! Join thousands of people taking part in our annual nature challenge, 30 Days Wild! Do it … Continue reading →