Discover the countryside of Nottinghamshire on holiday or on your doorstep
- National Lottery Heritage Fund throws lifeline of over £1 million to Wildlife Trusts during Covid-19 17th July 2020Fifteen Wildlife Trusts awarded emergency grants
- Nation of insect champions needed to reverse insect decline 8th July 2020Today The Wildlife Trusts publish a new report ‘Reversing the Decline of Insects’ which shows how people, in every part of society, wherever they live, can take action to bring back insects. Everyone, everywhere, is being asked to become an insect champion.
- Sad loss of the Trust stalwart 25th June 2020We are sad to report the death of our Executive Vice President Ainslie Carruthers.
- What is open at Sherwood Forest Visitor Centre? 14th July 2020Your safety and the safety of our staff is incredibly important to us. Please be kind, patient and maintain social...
- An update on facilities at the Visitor Centre 6th July 2020We are delighted to share that some toilet facilities will open on Wednesday 8 July. Light refreshments are available from...
- Latest information regarding Covid-19 restrictions 22nd May 2020Our car parks have reopened as of today (Friday, May 22) following the latest Government guidelines.
- NEW! “OFF WITH THE BIRDS” – AN ONLINE WILDLIFE TALK 30th June 2020South Notts Local Group`s regular Winter Wildlife Talks programme is on hold, as it does not appear to be viable under a social distancing regime. But we are delighted to invite you to a FREE online trial of a talk, … Continue reading →
- SOUTH NOTTS LOCAL GROUP (NOTTS WILDLIFE TRUST) 28th May 2020AGM 2019/20 run via Survey Monkey between 1st May and 17th May 2020 As the conventional face to face AGM was not practical under current social distancing conditions, the South Notts Local Group opted to experiment running the AGM via … Continue reading →
- Rushcliffe Biodiversity Grants 17th May 2020This is open for bids again this year – first come first served. The grant from Rushcliffe Borough Council is straight forward, as is approval via RNCSIG and designed to provide small funding amounts to practical wildlife & conservation projects … Continue reading →