The Countryside of Cambridgeshire
Discover the Countryside of Cambridgeshire on holiday or on your doorstep
Please get in touch to apply
From affordable studio's to luxury 18th century cottages, barns and former dairies all perfect for the nature lover to enjoy the glorious countryside and wildlife of Cambridgeshire.
- Photography Competition 2020 Winners Announced 2nd July 2020Congratulations to all the winners of our 2020 Photography Competition, generously sponsored by Fujifilm UK.
- The Last of the Junipers 29th June 2020On Cambridgeshire's Fleam Dyke protection of the region's only surviving wild juniper bushes has been helped by a grant which has funded restoration of the area
- Godmanchester Road Reprieve 29th June 2020The Trust are delighted that any proposals for the Huntingdon Third River Crossing have now been permanently scrapped on both economic and environmental grounds
- Tackling climate and nature emergencies together 24th June 2020In a new report published today The Wildlife Trusts demonstrate how a variety of natural landscapes in the UK can store carbon, making the case for addressing the climate and nature emergencies together, head on
- Happy Birthday Trumpington Meadows! 17th June 2020The Trust is marking five years of managing Trumpington Meadows nature reserve. From an Anglo Saxon settlement to research on the Maris Piper potato to a thriving community with wildlife at its heart, its history has been colourful and vibrant - and the wildlife that has evolved in the last five years more than reflects […]