The Lancashire Countryside
Discover the countryside of Lancashire on holiday or on your doorstep
- Dare to be wild! New review says get long-lasting feel-good factor from 30 Days Wild 21st May 2020The Wildlife Trusts and University of Derby evaluate the benefits of daily nature contact with 1,000 people over five years.
- Bringing the healing power of nature to you 19th May 2020Staying connected to each other and to the outside world has never been more important than right now. We are proud to be offering a way to do just that with our free online ecotherapy sessions. Let us bring nature to you.
- Dog owners urged to keep dogs on leads during nesting season 14th May 2020Dog owners are being asked to keep their pets under control during a critical time for wildlife.
- MPs must seize huge opportunity for green recovery 13th May 2020The Agriculture Bill, returning to Parliament today, must solve the nature crisis to ensure future food security.
- City Nature Challenge 2020 results 5th May 2020Nature brings people together and together we can achieve some amazing things for our local wildlife. During such uncertain times it is important to foster a sense of community, and taking part in this year’s City Nature Challenge allowed us to do just that, linking up with people from across the globe to collect vital […]