The Countryside of Hampshire
Discover the countryside of Hampshire & The Isle of Wight on holiday or on your doorstep
Please get in touch to apply.
Sites below are not mobile friendly
- Hampshire Views Autumn/Winter 2020 22nd October 2020The Autumn/Winter edition of our members' newsletter, Hampshire Views is now available online. Features include: Value of Countryside report, Join the Regeneration, Volunteers' Week and Planning Reforms. The post Hampshire Views Autumn/Winter 2020 appeared first on CPRE Hampshire.
- Update: South Hampshire District Group 22nd October 2020We are continuing to promote our Green Belt for South Hampshire and you can read about it on pages 6-7 of Hampshire Views. There is steady progress in persuading local authorities how important it is to have countryside on your doorstep to provide space for health and wellbeing, fresh air, clean water and tranquillity. There […]
- Update: North Hampshire District Group 22nd October 2020The North Hampshire District Group continues to monitor planning applications within the area and to respond to concerns raised by members and the local community. These currently include proposals for new housing developments and the ongoing case of constructing a Motorway Service Area close to Hackwood Park near Basingstoke. The post Update: North Hampshire District […]
- Update: South Downs and Central District Group 22nd October 2020The focus of recent planning work in the South Downs and Central District Group has been on two very large projects in the countryside of East Hampshire, one to the north and one to the south of the District. The post Update: South Downs and Central District Group appeared first on CPRE Hampshire.
- Update: Test Valley District Group 22nd October 2020The group now consists of: John Moon – acting Chair, Moya Grove, secretary, Bob Wren – Romsey, Luigi Gregori – Andover, Steve Lees - Planning advisor, Nick Walton - environment and water, and Robert Childs. The post Update: Test Valley District Group appeared first on CPRE Hampshire.