The Countryside of Cornwall
Discover the countryside of Cornwall on holiday or on your doorstep
Beautiful cottages, country houses and self catering accommodation including exciting properties such as lighthouses on the spectacular coast and converted barns in the magical countryside of Cornwall. Check out 'Inspiration' for themes like Accessible Holidays, Sea Views, Last Minute and more...
Romantic getaways on the waterfront, country and coast houses, cottages including at Pendeen Lighthouse, on The Lizard and so much more in the spectacular yet tranquil county of Cornwall.
Sites below are not mobile friendly
Countryside News Cornwall
- Adorable tiny squid filmed shooting black ink in rock pool 22nd October 2020It was caught on camera at Newquay
- Huge tuna 'the size of a van' pictured leaping into the air 21st October 2020Surf photographer Megan Hemsworth pictured the 'brilliant' bluefin tuna at Watergate Bay near Newquay
- Terrified dog covered in lumps rescued from Cornish home 20th October 2020Poor Willow was petrified of people when she arrived at the RSPCA Cornwall branch
- Seafood guide nets 69 thousand new users over lockdown 12th October 2020The coronavirus lockdown caused unprecedented disruptions to Cornwall’s Fishing industry, but the public rallied to help and many have changed their eating habits to support our fishing industry.
- When’s the right time to plant a tree? Twenty years ago! When’s the best time to collect acorns and other tree seeds? NOW! 1st October 2020Last week, 22nd September marked the autumn equinox - the official changing of the seasons. With leaves starting to fall, and temperatures cooling, now is the time for foraging. Between now and mid-October, it’s prime seed gathering time! With that in mind Cornwall Wildlife Trust and Cornwall Council have partnered up to launch a county-wide […]
- New Managing Director to help Cornwall build back better 29th September 2020With all this talk of ‘build, build, build’, the climate and nature crisis and a looming recession, it’s reassuring to hear that a long-established, Cornish company providing trusted, professional environmental advice, surveys and landscape design expertise across Cornwall and beyond, is expanding.
- World's best deer farm is officially in Cornwall 23rd October 2020Matt and Pip Smith first started farming the animals in 2016
- Ginsters partners up with Prince's charity to support British farming 22nd October 2020The Prince's Countryside Fund (PCF) has invested more than £10 million in rural parts of the UK over the past decade
- The state of Cornwall's economy right now 22nd October 2020The impact of Covid-19 on tourism, Universal Credit, employment and the future