The Countryside of Shropshire
Discover the countryside of Shropshire on your doorstep or on holiday
A barn on a hillside with panoramic views, charming cottages in picturesque villages or woodland, a tower in the ancient Weston Park, even a temple from the 1760's, as well as more affordable self-catering accommodation all with nature on your doorstep.
- Freshwater First Extension ERDF Programme 26th June 2020Shropshire Wildlife Trust has teamed up with the Town Councils of Shrewsbury and Bridgnorth, the National Trust, Historic England, Telford and Wrekin Council and Shropshire Council to improve over 40 hectares of publicly accessible greenspace at 7 locations across the region.
- Love your swifts! 23rd June 2020Our summer skies are ringing with the calls of swifts. Numbers build up from the time they first arrive, usually in early May, with waves of younger adult birds arriving later.
- Love and look after it 5th June 2020Along with other Wildlife Trusts across the country we are asking the public to love and look after wildlife and wild places.
- Text Donations! 9th June 2020You can now donate any amount to Cuan Wildlife! Text CUANWILDLIFE plus the amount to 70450. Donations can be stopped at any time. The post Text Donations! appeared first on Cuan Wildlife Rescue.
- Summer Opening Hours 2nd June 2020The hospital is open for admissions every day, Monday to Sunday, from 8am to 7pm. Telephone enquiries are available from 8am to 8pm. If you are calling for an update for an animal, please call Tuesday to Saturday, between 1pm to 4pm. Please make sure you have the admission number ready. If you need to […]
- Virtual Pet Show Results 21st May 2020The results are in. Visit our virtual pet show to see who won The post Virtual Pet Show Results appeared first on Cuan Wildlife Rescue.