The Countryside of Shropshire
Discover the countryside of Shropshire on your doorstep or on holiday
A barn on a hillside with panoramic views, charming cottages in picturesque villages or woodland, a tower in the ancient Weston Park, even a temple from the 1760's, as well as more affordable self-catering accommodation all with nature on your doorstep.
- Shropshire Wildlife Trust welcomes MP’s bid to stop sewage polluting rivers 14th October 2020Rt Hon Philip Dunne MP for Ludlow, has today published his Private Member’s Bill designed to tackle river pollution from untreated sewage and improve water quality.
- Second phase of works at Newport Canal to protect aquatic plants 13th October 2020The second and final phase of dredging at Newport Canal is taking place this month to protect rare aquatic plants.
- Free bird feeding kits available 1st October 2020Shropshire Wildlife Trust is offering bird feeding kits to give to people affected by the coronavirus pandemic this autumn.
- September Figures 2020 18th October 2020The post September Figures 2020 appeared first on Cuan Wildlife Rescue.
- Anna’s John O’Groats to Lands’ End Cycle Challenge 5th September 2020Keep up to date with Anna’s progress on the page below The post Anna’s John O’Groats to Lands’ End Cycle Challenge appeared first on Cuan Wildlife Rescue.
- Vintage car rally cancelled 31st July 2020We have been notified that there are reports that our Vintage car rally is going ahead this weekend, but unfortunately due to COVID restrictions, as stated in our previous announcements, all of our events are cancelled this year. We hope you can join us in 2021 and thank you for all of your on going […]