The Yorkshire & Humber Countryside
Discover the countryside of Yorkshire and Humber on holiday or on your doorstep
Please get in touch to apply
- Victory for Askham Bog! 13th May 2020Secretary of State refuses development at Moor Lane, protecting Askham Bog nature reserve for the future.
- Coronavirus: latest updates 25th March 2020Our latest updates on Coronavirus (Covid-19)
- 2 minute beach cleans up and down the Yorkshire coast! 13th March 2020We have launched 12 new ‘2 minute beach clean’ stations to make picking up litter easier for everyone.
- Environment Agency - Humber 2100+ Newsletter, February 2020 13th February 2020This newsletter provides an update on work the Environment Agency is doing to develop a new strategy for managing tidal flood risk on and around the Humber and also lets you know about some key flood schemes/projects going on around the estuary.
- Humber nature trail receives kickstart of funding 20th January 2020A scenic nature trail along the Humber river banks is set to officially open this spring thanks to a kickstart of funding. Humber Nature Partnership (HNP) has designed the Barton and Barrow Heritage Trail and development will begin after local kitchen retailer, Wren Kitchens, made a substantial donation.
- Wild Humber is now available on Youtube 21st October 2019A new video from Humber Nature Partnership celebrating spectacular bird migration on the Humber is now available on YouTube