The Yorkshire & Humber Countryside
Discover the countryside of Yorkshire and Humber on holiday or on your doorstep
Please get in touch to apply
- Benyon review on Highly Protected Marine Areas published 8th June 2020The Wildlife Trusts back the Benyon review and call on Government for ambitious delivery plan for Highly Protected Marine Areas within a year.
- Love and look after it! 5th June 2020The Wildlife Trusts appeal to people’s love of nature following last weekend’s wildfires, vandalism, littering and disturbance to wildlife
- Victory for Askham Bog! 13th May 2020Secretary of State refuses development at Moor Lane, protecting Askham Bog nature reserve for the future.
- Environment Agency - Humber 2100+ Newsletter, February 2020 13th February 2020This newsletter provides an update on work the Environment Agency is doing to develop a new strategy for managing tidal flood risk on and around the Humber and also lets you know about some key flood schemes/projects going on around the estuary.
- Humber nature trail receives kickstart of funding 20th January 2020A scenic nature trail along the Humber river banks is set to officially open this spring thanks to a kickstart of funding. Humber Nature Partnership (HNP) has designed the Barton and Barrow Heritage Trail and development will begin after local kitchen retailer, Wren Kitchens, made a substantial donation.
- Wild Humber is now available on Youtube 21st October 2019A new video from Humber Nature Partnership celebrating spectacular bird migration on the Humber is now available on YouTube