Perth & Kinross Countryside
Discover the Perth & Kinross countryside on your doorstep or on holiday
Please get in touch to apply
The National Trust for Scotland
A vital conservation charity protecting Scotland's coast, wilderness, wildlife and countryside for the good of all. Funded largely by donations, membership is very affordable, comes with a raft of benefits and supports their work.
Get away from it all in your own rural farmhouse on the bank of the River Almond surrounded by magical scenery or stay in the peaceful, luxurious White Tower of Taymouth Castle.
- Back to work! 16th July 2020I am very happy to be back on the Reserve, it has been a long winter! Our main job just now is tackling the invasive plants on the reserve and we have them all! There is a lot of Himalayan … Continue reading →
- First week back: a week of firsts 3rd July 2020We’re back! Last Thursday, Louise and I returned to Loch Leven for the first time since lockdown began and were welcomed by warm sun and a clear blue sky. We took straight to the Heritage Trail, going for a cycle … Continue reading →
- Wee wanderings. 19th June 2020It looks like it won’t be much longer until we are back on the Reserve. (I’ve been waiting since the 1st of November last year to get back so for me it can’t come soon enough!) I’ve still been trying … Continue reading →
- £250k works for Perthshire foot and cycle path begin 1st July 2020Works to create a foot and cycle path in a Perthshire village have begun this week.
- Perthshire country estate latest business to join scheme safeguarding area’s trees 15th January 2020A Perthshire country estate has become the latest business to join a scheme that works to support the area’s greenery.
- Police hunt Christmas tree thieves who cut down rare spruce at Perthshire wood 18th December 2019Police are hunting Christmas tree thieves who uprooted an endangered spruce from a Perth forest.