Perth & Kinross Countryside
Discover the Perth & Kinross countryside on your doorstep or on holiday
Please get in touch to apply
The National Trust for Scotland
A vital conservation charity protecting Scotland's coast, wilderness, wildlife and countryside for the good of all. Funded largely by donations, membership is very affordable, comes with a raft of benefits and supports their work.
Get away from it all in your own rural farmhouse on the bank of the River Almond surrounded by magical scenery or stay in the peaceful, luxurious White Tower of Taymouth Castle.
- Wee wanderings. 19th June 2020It looks like it won’t be much longer until we are back on the Reserve. (I’ve been waiting since the 1st of November last year to get back so for me it can’t come soon enough!) I’ve still been trying … Continue reading →
- Strategies for success 12th June 2020Late spring has got to be one of the most exciting times in the natural calendar. Set in motion at the start of the season by warming temperatures and lengthening days, the proliferation of new life reaches a triumphant peak. … Continue reading →
- What life would have been like 29th May 2020Week 10 of lockdown or is it 11? I’ve lost count! Sometimes the days go by so quickly and the weeks just merge into one; other times the days drag on and I find myself missing normal life. As we … Continue reading →
- Perthshire country estate latest business to join scheme safeguarding area’s trees 15th January 2020A Perthshire country estate has become the latest business to join a scheme that works to support the area’s greenery.
- Police hunt Christmas tree thieves who cut down rare spruce at Perthshire wood 18th December 2019Police are hunting Christmas tree thieves who uprooted an endangered spruce from a Perth forest.
- Charity launches guide to Perthshire’s best winter walks 15th December 2018Walkers have been encouraged to defy the short days and inclement weather and get their boots on.