The Countryside of North Wales
Please get in touch to apply
- NatureSpy on ITV’s Coast & Country 19th May 2016NatureSpy on ITV’s Coast & Country NatureSpy and the iWild project have just been featured on ITV’s Coast & Country programme. If you missed live broadcast you can catch up here (about 4m30s in). Presenter Ruth Wignall and the team joined us to check camera traps set out at North Wales Wildlife Trust’s […]
- Badger head meets small mammal camera trap… 24th April 2016Badger head meets small mammal camera trap // Our Education Officer Helen got a little bit of surprise when collected some of the camera traps we’ve had at a school in North Wales this week. The small mammal camera, an adapted camera trap designed to give pupils close up views of the mice […]
- iWild project on BBC Wales News 1st March 2016Back to iWild North Wales iWild project on BBC Wales News Click for video The BBC have been taking a closer look at the iWild North Wales project’s achievements this week – including a piece on BBC Wales Today. Matthew Richards from the BBC spoke to NatureSpy’s James McConnell about the project’s highlights and […]
- Marchwiel Marsh is restored! 15th May 2020Earlier in 2020 the Wrexham Industrial Estate Living Landscape project transformed a marsh that had dried up at Marchwiel, on the outskirts of the estate.
- North Wales Wildlife Trust’s response to Coronavirus 19th March 2020The health and wellbeing of the public, volunteers and staff are of utmost importance to the North Wales Wildlife Trust, and we have therefore been keeping a close eye on government advice in response to the coronavirus outbreak.
- Applications for youth traineeships now open! 11th February 2020North Wales Wildlife Trust are offering a free conservation training course for young people in Anglesey, Gwynedd and Conwy this summer.