I have one question... What is more important than a habitable planet earth? A very short conversation that one. We as humans are the most destructive force in this world yet also the only species capable of saving it. So let's do it! Individually, collectively we can all make a difference. For ourselves, for our children, for future generations, for humanity and for every species of life on this miraculous planet we call our home.
"I have always eaten animal flesh with a somewhat guilty conscience... Nothing will benefit health or increase chances of survival on earth as the evolution to a vegetarian diet."
Albert Einstein, 1879-1955
Hand Picked & Reviewed
Please get in touch to apply
Environment News Feed
- Dramatic footage fuels fears Amazon fires could be worse than last year 17th July 2020As dry season starts campaigners sound alarm over ‘shocking’ scale of fires, as Bolsonaro doubles down on denialsDramatic new images have shown fires raging over wide areas of the Brazilian Amazon nearly a year after blazes across the region sparked an international crisis for the far-right government of President Jair Bolsonaro.The video images and photographs […]
- Air conditioning curbs could save years' worth of emissions – study 17th July 2020UN and IEA call for stricter standards to improve energy efficiency and cut use of HFCsUp to eight years’ worth of global greenhouse gas emissions could be prevented over the next four decades by setting tougher standards for air conditioning, according to a study.It found that improving the energy efficiency of cooling systems by using […]
- A million mink culled in Netherlands and Spain amid Covid-19 fur farming havoc 17th July 2020Agriculture minister says origins of outbreak unclear after seven farm workers – and 87% of the mink – test positiveCoronavirus – latest updatesSee all our coronavirus coverageSpain has ordered the culling of nearly 100,000 mink on a farm and an estimated one million mink have already been culled on Dutch fur farms, as coronavirus wreaks […]
- Two weeks left to register: edie's sustainable investment and climate disclosure webinar 17th July 2020Sustainable finance experts from BlackRock Investment Stewardship, ING and Tideway will appear in edie's next webinar focusing on sustainable investment and climate disclosure, which will take place on Wednesday 29 July.
- Government urged to ratchet up spending into household energy efficiency 15th July 2020The UK Government has been urged to implement a Home Improvement Plan to facilitate more than £5bn in annual spending to improve the energy efficiency of the UK's housing stock to contribute to the net-zero target for 2050.
- Cross-sector action needed to improve flexible plastics recycling 14th July 2020Cross-section action and government guidance are required to create a recycling system for flexible, low-value plastics such as bags and wrapping, according to new guidance published today (14 July) by WRAP.