I have one question... What is more important than a habitable planet earth? A very short conversation that one. We as humans are the most destructive force in this world yet also the only species capable of saving it. So let's do it! Individually, collectively we can all make a difference. For ourselves, for our children, for future generations, for humanity and for every species of life on this miraculous planet we call our home.
"I have always eaten animal flesh with a somewhat guilty conscience... Nothing will benefit health or increase chances of survival on earth as the evolution to a vegetarian diet."
Albert Einstein, 1879-1955
Hand Picked & Reviewed
Please get in touch to apply
Environment News Feed
- Mathias Cormann wants to be a chameleon on climate change when we've got a bin fire instead of a plan | Katharine Murphy 23rd October 2020Does a late conversion somehow void the finance minister’s previous statements and the Coalition’s decade of shame?The window for attaining net zero emissions by 2050 and holding temperature increases to safe levels is “rapidly closing”. Evidence is mounting that the world is closer to abrupt and irreversible changes, “so-called tipping points”, than previously thought. Without […]
- The Guardian view on the pleasures of autumn 23rd October 2020It will be a difficult winter, but the natural world brings small, precious consolationsAs different parts of the UK find themselves under varying degrees of restriction, as indoor pleasures dwindle for many, the outdoors may provide some shred of solace, some healing connection to nature. Impervious to human travails, autumn happens to be putting on […]
- Campaigners criticise global deal on carbon emissions from shipping 23rd October 2020Green groups say agreement will allow emissions to continue to rise in the next decadeGovernments have rejected calls for tougher regulation of international shipping, settling instead for new rules on reducing greenhouse gas emissions that campaigners say will imperil the Paris climate goals.The International Maritime Organization (IMO), the UN body that regulates international shipping, agreed […]
- edie wins two prestigious digital publishing awards 16th October 2020edie has been named the Best Online Brand and the Digital Editorial Team of the Year by the Association of Online Publishers (AOP) – a double award-win which caps off an unprecedented year for the brand and its audience alike.
- Government to publish 'comprehensive' net-zero strategy in build up to COP26 16th October 2020The UK Government has responded to the latest Committee on Climate Change (CCC) progress report, pledging to publish a "comprehensive" strategy that will detail how all parts of the economy will decarbonise in line with the national net-zero emissions target for 2050.
- Sainsbury's invests in trucks powered by kinetic energy 16th October 2020As part of its net-zero commitment, Sainsbury's has purchased 1,200 lithium-ion trucks powered by kinetic energy, in a move that will save energy equivalent to powering 700 UK homes.